Thursday, November 12, 2015

In the Snow Ski Tilda

It is a dark and wet day here today, Perfect weather for crafting. 
I pulled out my water colours for this card. Not something I'm 100% comfortable with and definitely need practice!  However I am fairly pleased with how this turned out. 


This is In the Snow Ski Tilda from Winter Wonderland collection of 2013,
The papers are very old Basic Grey. 


The card is embellished with Doo Hickey dies and Tim Holtz dies. 



So a little bit of fun and obviously more practice is needed. 
Ohhh, I wish I had more time up my sleeve! 

Hugs, Kylie x

1 comment:

Sol said...

Oh.. I love your colouring of her face.. those cheeks are Perfect.. Looks like she is a bit cold being outside!.. Great Colouring!!. Beautiful Colours together and FAB decorations.. love the little crocked tree!! so sweet!