Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nativity Collection Wreath

Good morning friends,
Finally, I am back. I feel very out of sync with 'normality' right now. I suppose it is the season and also the mountain of work ahead of us as we prepare to move and build.


Last night I finally sat down and was able to focus on my project for MDUC today - the new challenge is Wreaths. Today is Remembrance Day so we have given you the choice of making a Remembrance Day or Christmas Wreath. But then, it doesnt have to actually be a wreath, it can be a stamp with a wreath or some other item featuring a wreath. The choice is all yours.  


I was very excited on Thursday when some new stamps arrived in my post box. The gorgeous angels from the Nativity collection are so dreamy. These two are Angel Tilda with Gloria (above) and Tilda Captures Stars (below)


The wreath is a cane one I purchases and splashed with gesso to make it a little shabby. The stars were left overs from Zoe after our trip to Melbourne for Paperific.  All of the flowers, brads and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


I had ideas of putting lots of die cuts on the wreath but it was really late when I got to this stage last night and I kind of like the simpler look so left it as it was instead of going overboard when tired and ruining it. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend of crafting planned. I'll be back tomorrow with a card to share.
Until then, Hugs x

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Kylie this is so so beautiful, this Nativity collection is gorgeous and you made something so special !!
Hugs, Ellen