Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

Hi Friends, 
Today I would like to share some cute little ornaments that made for my boys.  


I have decorated two kraft board letters that I found  at the local hardware store.


This is Aiden's ornament. He has Ski Edwin with Snowflakes and some more green touches. This kid is in love with green. 


And this is Jarred's ornament. He love blue so it has blue moonstone brads and flowers. He has Edwin Skiing from the Winter 2008 collection on his ornament. 

I wrote a little message on the back of each ornament and dated them too.  

The boys were really excited when they saw the finished result. I was too :) I think I have started a new family tradition - "Mum made" ornaments to each boy each year :) 

I should be back tomorrow with something else to share. 
Until then 
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Yulis Kartika said...

my dear Kylie.. you always made the cutest creation and this one too cute for word... so lovely !!!

Frouwke said...

Beautiful!
grts
frouwke

Astrid said...

OMG, this is absolutely amazing, love it !

hugs Astrid