Monday, October 15, 2012

Edwin with Sack and Jasper

Ohhh - how I adore these two stamps!! Edwin is ALWAYS adorable in his little Santa suit :) And little Jasper the cat is super sweet too. 


I finally splurged and bought a couple of Go Kreate dies and made a little shaped easel card with one for this fortnight's challenge.  I love the fun shape.


I have a heap of WOC products on my card... gosh, I just couldn't stop myself! 



Been testing my water colour painting again :) This one was super fun to do. 


And some Magnolia paper and Doo Hickey dies and the card is complete!

Until later, 
Hugs K xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so fantastic, I love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

Sol said...

Gorgeous Colorng..... I am looking and Looking and looking.. And I still don´t understand how you manage to get the coloring to look so Fantastic!!! Beautiful Embellished and those red berries is FAB.. :o)

Mie said...

Wauw

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

So beautiful, love all the details!!!

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card, love it !!

hugs Astrid