Saturday, June 30, 2012

Australian Tilda

Hi there everyone 


Ok, I confess - I'm a hoarder. A paper hoarder. I have amazing papers in my collection that I just cannot bear to cut into, but for this challenge I bit my lip and scored, punched and painted the most adorable Pink Paislee papers and teamed them with adorable little Australian Tilda.


There are so many Wild Orchid Crafts goodies on my Napkin fold card. 


The sentiment is a rub on from Kaisercraft.
Edges punched with a Martha Stewart PATP set, some liquid pearls and white paint to finish off. 

I hope you get a chance to join us at WOC this fortnight. The girls have created some amazing works to share with you. Jaw dropping stuff. 

Thats it from me today. My little man turns 3 tomorrow so we have spent the day making his birthday cake and getting ready for some visitors. He is so sweet, all he asked for is a green "buttaloon" (balloon). So proud : ) Needless to say, his big brother and I loved wrapping his birthday pressies together tonight. I'm not sure who is more excited, the birthday boy, his proud big brother or his mum and dad :)

Hugs x



5 comments:

Andrea said...

wow what an absolutely stunning creation, it is gorgeous. I love it, the colour combination is astounding and the papers are so beautiful , Tilda is a very lucky girl !!!!... thank you for sharing such beautiful work I am definitely one of your admirers and the inspiration you give me is huge,I will never reach such a standard but it is a joy to look at your work thanks


I hope everyone has a super day tomorrow especially the birthday boy XXX

Kathy Gerace said...

Love your card, Kylie! You pack so much fun stuff in your cards! Love the effect of the napkin folded card too. Just breathtaking!
Huggeroonies,
Kathy

Dina said...

wauh what a beautiful creation super

Yulis Kartika said...

oh my ... I love your creation so much Kylie, amazing card and how that fold made by you was superb!!!

Hugs,
Yulis

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

O My G....
Wonderful Kylie

Amazing how a fold card with one paper design can come out byt ej so much lovely flowers around him just wonderful!

Love the text It`s great;)

Hugs
Sonja x