Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stamping Tilda

Hi everyone! 
Gosh... I didn't think I was going to be able to show you anything today... I seem to be lacking any ounce of creativity at the moment, I'm zapped!! But I was sitting at my desk late last night chatting to my friend Karen and spied Stamping Tilda sitting on my desk and HAD to ink her up.


I ordered this little sweetie pie from Shop Bron and was so excited to see her arrive in the mail this week. 


The challenge at MDUC this week is a colour combo.... we would like to see PINK, ORANGE and WHITE on your creations.... I know it sounds  like an unusual combo but it look fantastic in zesty zingy summer colours or muted pastels as well.


So of course because I was trying to get my little door sign done in record time I couldn't find one very important embellishment that I had in mind :( Grrrr.... I get so frustrated with myself when I put something away for special projects and then can't find them when I need them!!


Ingredients:
Stamps - Magnolia "Stamping Tilda" "Made with Love Sentiment"
Flowers - all from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper - Basic Grey "Sweet Threads"
Alphas - American Crafts Thickers and Prima
Lace and berries - Magnolia
Ribbon - my own
Cardstock - White bazill 
Other - MS PATP set "Cherish", Cuttlebug Embossing folder "Paisley"

I hope you get a chance to come and play at MDUC this week. The girls have created some amazing inspiration pieces for you. 

I'll be back a bit later in the week with something else to share. 
Hugs Kylie

10 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Really sweet darling, I love the pretty colours and the punching, and that mini cotton reel is a sweet touch
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Cheryl said...

Hi Kylie, Wow your door sign is gorgeous, I love love love that tilda she is just perfect. And a great colour combo , very pretty.
Hugs Cheryl

Frouwke said...

oh it looks so great, beautiful!

Cor* said...

Very Beautiful! Totally amazing!

Stine H said...

Love this sign, great colors together and stamping tilda is just sooo sweet!!

Stine :)

Louise said...

WOW Kylie!
This is so amazing sweetie! I love it that you decided to make a sign for yourself. Well, you might say you´re lacking creativity now but I sure as **** can´t see it ;)
Beautiful colouring of cute Tilda and it is very romantic too :)

Hugs

Ellen said...

Wowwwww Kylie amazing, beautiful coloring and details. Can't wait to work with the new stamps!

Hugs and have a nice day,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I really inspire from this blog.It really informative and wonderful.Thanx to share with us this creative cards.

Promosyon

Carole Pillon said...

Great card and very funny !

Lisa said...

So very nice!!!
Lovely ♥