Saturday, July 23, 2011

Twins!

Ohhh.... I finally had an opportunity to ink up these adorable little Twin Tildas from the Cosy Family collection from last year.


I had a play with the fantastic tutorial from the Magnolia Ink Easter edition to make a step card. I did some fussy cutting of the papers as I just couldnt cover them up! They are just too gorgeous.

The Magnolia Doo Hickey fence is hiding in behind the embellishements too. I finally made use of the large Dragon Fly doo hickey and also the beautiful new tag. The little white resin lock is by Melissa Francis.


I've watercoloured the twins. But don't worry! My Copics have not been abandoned... there will be a card posted on Sunday where I coloured the image with my beloved markers.

All of the edges are inked with DI Old Paper and Walnut stain.
I hope you have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs Kylie

4 comments:

Louise said...

Oh how cute! They both look absolutely stunning :) Love those dresses, they're gorgeous and the are inked to perfection and even beyond! I'm actually a bit jealous of you for being able to do both mediums a little on and off as you wish :) ;) I have assigned my self to a Copics class a d will do it as soon as it comes to my inbox.
Im amazed you learned the di's so quickly, the techniques are truly different.

Love the papers so it's easy to understand why you had a hard time cutting them. You solved that in an awesome way.

Hugs!

yvon said...

Absolutely beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Sandra said...

this is very nice
gr sandra

Unknown said...

This is beautiful...so elegant, love it! hugs! Leah Ann