Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tilda gets krafty

Hello! Its almost Friday again! Just a quick post today.

I've had a little attempt at colouring on Kraft cardstock.... I found this a little challenging... my first attempt was with Prisma pencils and wow, it looks terrible. hahaha. I'm not sharing! This is my second attempt.. and I coloured with both Copics and Prismas. I coloured most of Tilda with copics as I normally would, then went in with a white prisma pencil to lighten up some areas and do the surround.  I need a lot of practice colouring with Prismas :)


Thanks for stopping by for a visit :) It means a lot to me.
Have a great day!

9 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Adorable, Kylie!! And dooo pleeeaaase share your attempt at Prismas, I'm sure it will be beatiful an if it's not... - well, then we'll know you're human... *lol* No, I'm sure it's just as amazing as all you're other work!

Have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs
Linda

Kirsty said...

Hi oh my this is so stunning ! Really beautiful. Love the effect on the Kraft paper. The white highlighting and stitching makes her stand out. Kitty :)

Sandra said...

This card is very nice to see.What a good idea to use your prisma's and your copics.
Gr sandra

Shazza said...

totally gorgeous x

Lillemor said...

I think this looks great Kylie! I like the way the colours turned out on the cardstock- it looks oldfashion and romantic.
Have a nice weekend
Hugs Lillemor

Cazza said...

Wow Kylie, stunning card! Your colouring is perfect and your embellies are lush!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

very very beautiful card Kylie!
greetings, mandy

Janine - Ellabella said...

Absolutely breathtaking! I love everything about this!!

Helga said...

A realy wonderful card - so perfect coloured and the papers are very nice choosed.
Greetings from Austria
Helga