Sunday, May 15, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things....

Do I have you singing yet? hehehe. The song is definitely in my head :)

The challenge this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges is "Your Favourite Things"... and well, lets just say I packed a few of mine onto this card.  If you are looking for inspiration, the DT has done an amazing job this week, as they do every week so I encourage you to check out the Magnolia Down Under Challenges blog.


I have used the most adorable Magnolia stamp I own - this is "Lilla Ballerina" from Summer 2006 - wow hey? I just adore the early Maggies. I've coloured her with Copics but the blue hue and the grass is done with Prisma pencils. Something I love to do is use a fun Doo Hickey die on the edge of my card and kraft is usually the cardstock I choose for my card base. It is a great neutral cardstock that I pick up again and again. Some more of my favourite things on this card are.... stitching, lace, pearls, a charm, Magnolia papers (gorgeous texture and quality), and flowers (from Wild Orchid Crafts).


The sentiement is also a Magnolia Stamp from the Pets and Animals 2009 collection - and I just love it, my friends are a one of my favourite things ;)

So enough chatter from me ... Please join us this week at MDUC, we would love to see what your favourite things are.
Well.. that is it from me today. I am working on projects for the next Magnolia Ink magazine right now (yep! the autumn edition already!) so I may be a little quiet for the next couple of weeks.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Kylie

6 comments:

Christa said...

wow kylie, love your card, great with al that lace on it (ihope i say it right lol) love the oldie's stamps also from magnolia hugs christa

Sandra said...

Hi Kylie, you have made a fantastic card, with a good oldie.
I love to see this card.
Gr sandra

angelwhispers said...

My word she is just gorgeous and I must agree a super stamp I just love these old Magnolias think they are so adorable!! Loving the design actually I love everything its just superb!! Chanelle xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so adorable Kylie! Beautiful coloring. I love it!! hugs, Angela

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Kylie,
I love your gorgeous card, a wonderful girly selection of favourite things and I too adore the older style Tilda's, they are so cute. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Anne said...

Oh my gosh, this is so fantastic, I`m speechless!