Sunday, February 6, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - "Love" with Amor Tilda

Good morning and happy Sunday everyone! My card today is for Magnolia Down Under Challenges..and the challenge this week is love!

I have used the adorable "Amor Tilda" from the Love Collection 2009. I've been wanting this Tilda for a while and I finally bought her as a little pressie to myself a couple of weeks ago. I think she is adorable.


I've made a circle shaped card and used my Doo Hickey dies to make the paper lace around the edge and the Doily die for one of the layers, Nesties "Classic Circles" and "Lacey Circles" for another layer. I've probably gone a bit nuts and over done the card, but oh well, it was fun to do :)

I wanted to colour Tilda's clothes in Copic colour B52 to match the pretty roses on the paper... but it is one of those lonely colours with nothing lighter or darker to blend with (poor B52, lol) so I used the tip to tip technique to colour the dress and headband.

All of the papers are distressed and sponged with Distress Ink "Old Paper". The sketch is from Mojo Monday and the papers are Magnolia as well. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Kylie, and not overdone at all. I love everything about it.

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine