Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tipsy Tilda

Well.... that's what I'm calling her for the moment anyway, til we find out what she is really called :o) She looks kinda tipsy to me... perfect for New Years, don't you think? It feels a bit strange talking about New Years when Christmas is still 4 days away :)


The great sketch is by Mina and is this week's Just Magnolia challenge.  Its a bit hard to see in the pic but Tilda's crown is sparkly, I coloured it with Spica at You pen in gold and clear.

The papers are from the Basic Grey 6 inch pad "Nook and Pantry" and I managed to find a piece of peach coloured lace in my stash too, what are the odds? And very unlike me... there are a couple of buttons on this card - very unlike me.

Challenge for Tipsy Tilda are:
Just Magnolia #86 - sketch by Mina
All Sorts Challenge #86 - Free and Easy, Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes #49 - Cut it Out
Totally Papercrafts #47 Time to Party
All That Scraps Magnolia Challenge # 5

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: